Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Since I haven't blogged in a week, it is perfect that it is Thankful Thursday!! I've had quite a busy week - full of starting a new job, lots of company, and new adventures in my new local town. This post helps me focus and shift my attention back to what is truly important. I find it is so easy to become mired down in the day-to-day worries and concerns. Thursday is my day to acknowledge all the blessings I have.

So, this week, I am incredibly thankful for:

A visit with my mom.

A week of incredible sunsets.

Exploring the local area and seeing incredible art.


Meeting other military wives.

Hearing my husband's voice.

Sweet friends.

Chicken and veggie stir fry.

The hilarious and sweet residents at my new job.

Naps.

Decisions that bring me peace.

Quality conversations.

Afternoons at the beach.


Be thankful today and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment