Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have SO many things to be thankful this week. The first and most important - I am officially employed!!! Not only am I employed, but I have a great title, my own office, and it's with a Christian company so I can share my faith. Plus, I've only been here 3 weeks! God is so good! We feel so blessed for this calling. I am completely at peace and so eager to start to work.

I'm also thankful for:

Chicken tetrazinni.

My cute pink glue gun.

My mom's upcoming visit.

Phone calls from back home.

Skype dates with my best friend.

New recipes.

A wonderful friend in another Coastie wife.

A free gym membership (that I actually taken advantage of!).

The friendly people at the Family Readiness Center who are so helpful.

The very cool Florida weather.

Encouraging words about this blog from others.

Sweet cards in the mail.

Be thankful today... and every day. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment