Monday, December 19, 2011

Super Late in Posting

One of my techniques for staying busy is supposed to be writing this blog. However, I seem to push that aside when I find something else to do that feels less like paper-writing in graduate school (i.e. finding new recipes, Skype-ing with friends). Anyways, I thought I should finally post pictures of my mom's visit to Florida. She stayed in Orlando for about a week and then came over to the coast to hang out with me. We tried a new gluten-free, organic restaurant that was to die for, went to a sand sculpting art show, shopped in a quaint old-fashioned village square, and had a beach day. She is one of my best friends and I felt so loved that she came to visit me for such a long visit. It certainly breaks up those long weeks of being alone!!!


























I can't wait for you to visit again, soon, Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment