Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday's Favorites

So, again this week, my favorite product for the day is something that spoke to my frugal heart.  I was having a wonderful conversation with a friend about our newfound love of green/organic products, but our hatred of the expense. She mentioned that she had just bought a wonderful new deodorant, but could no longer use it. She had recently begun experiencing the pregnancy side effect of a sensitive sense of smell. She said that even thought this deodorant had a very slight fragrance, but she couldn't stand it. So, lucky me! I got to try it!

Arm & Hammer Essentials Natural Deodorant. 

This is paraben free AND aluminum free! It works so well, too. I thought surely it wouldn't work through my long days of 6 a.m. yoga, work, errands, cooking dinner, and an evening of whatever strikes my fancy. But, I was pleasantly surprised. It feels great and has a very, very light scent that is pleasant.

Try it while doing some yoga stretches and see what you think!

Happy Friday! Thanks to a fellow Coastie wife, Jenny, for the great product, conversation, and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment