Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Life in California is moving right along. I am thoroughly loving being at stay-at-home wife (for now), but I am so ready to get back into my passion of social work. Until then, the Coastie will have the cleanest house and best food of his life.

So, this week, I am most thankful for:

Time with him.

Homemade pumpkin cupcakes with buttercream frosting.

Skype dates with the bestest.

Phone calls from family that feel like I'm just down the road and haven't missed a beat.

Encouraging words from a good friend.

New recipes and the old favorites.

My first interview in California (even if I don't get the job).

Sunshine when I get to see it.

Mums and pumpkins.

Hikes that totally kick my butt.

Good books.

Enjoy a few photos from our hike!


Bishop's Peak.






I survived!!! We made it to the top. I must say, I felt victorious after a virtually vertical climb in the desert sand, rocks, and no shade. 

Be thankful today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment