Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thankful Thursday!

It's another warm, sunny day here in central coast California. Today, I feel empowered to be grateful and thankful to the extreme. I am so blessed. I am so lucky.

Today, I am thankful for:

Cozy mornings with the Coastie.

My sister and her courage.

A car to travel to and from work, home, church, errands, and friends.

A long chat with a new accountability partner.

My young adults' group at church.

Apples.

The commissary only one hour away.

A stocked fridge and pantry.

The view out of my office window.

Clean water for drinking, bathing, and cooking.

Psalm 143:8

Sleepytime tea.

The Harry Potter book series that has kept me so entertained.

Planning for my big milestone birthday. I'm so blessed to be healthy and happy at 30!!!

What are you thankful for today?
Blessings are all around you. Be grateful today!

No comments:

Post a Comment