Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday!

We are so thankful that it is 2014! What are you thankful for so far this year?

Today, I am so grateful for:

My new women's Bible study group. I already adore these ladies and I'm excited/apprehensive of the work God will do within me with our new study.

A good night's rest.

A wonderfully supportive, funny husband.

A birthday party to plan and THE most fabulous dress to wear!

Wonderful friends here in California and some amazing "girls' nights" I've recently had with them.

Warm, sunny weather.

Knowing I am healthy and whole.

The Unity daily devotional prayer book. It is so encouraging, positive, and uplifting!

Conversations with my sister as she begins an exciting new chapter in life.

Cards from two dear sweet friends and my mother while I was going through my health scare. I still have those cards!

My place of employment.

Be thankful today for all of your blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment