Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Return of Thankful Thursday

I'm sure only a few people are still following this blog, mainly because I have been away so long. But I really crave and need to be back into focusing my life on gratitude, rather than the daily stresses that can threaten to overwhelm us at times.

I am preaching to myself when I remind you to take a few moments today to be grateful. To simply BE and be thankful for this moment, this breath, this heartbeat.

This week, I am thankful for:

The miracle of prayer.

My sweet mom who has worked so hard to get my condo ready for new renters.

That I am making the best, most peaceful choices for me that I possibly can.

The Coastie and how he makes me laugh every day.

The cooler weather and gorgeous sunsets we've had here the past 2 days.

Feeling that my inner peace is beginning to show on the outside.

Knowing I can overcome any obstacle with the support of the Coastie and my incredible family.

Warm soup on a cold day.

Thrift shops.

Dancing in the kitchen.

Morning jogs along the harbor.

Be thankful today for who you are and where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment