Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Welcome back, Friday!

It's time to bring back Friday's Favorites: a random assortment and ponderings of ideas/products/activities/nonsense that I like.

As some of you may know, I don't explore much on the internet. Ever since giving up the-social-media-site-that-shall-not-be-named almost one year ago (next month), I've used the computer even less. I didn't even get on Pinterest for about 4 months! *shock and awe*

But I did manage to find this blog about cats thanks to Pinterest. I have entertained myself for an hour (okay, maybe more than a few) with these posts about a cat named Mittens who likes to text his owner.

WARNING: These are incredibly funny, witty, and smart conversations between a cat and human. Be prepared to laugh, cry, and possibly pee a little from all the laughter you will experience. They make me die a little inside from sheer hilarity. I also want to run home right now and squeeze my cat, Mr. McGee, and teach him how to text.

Enjoy and happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment