Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thankful for another Thursday

I was looking over several blogs I like and then I realized... I haven't posted in quite some time about Thankful Thursday!

The Coastie and I have so much to be thankful for these days. We've been going on so many adventures - both physical and spiritual. Every bump in the road of life only gives us more joy and victory as we overcome things and choose to walk in joy on the path set before us.

This week, I am most thankful for:

Galatians 6:9

Deuteronomy 32:4

Our furry little pets

New goals

Employment in these uncertain economic times

Friends

Yoga classes

Blessings coming to family members in HUGE ways

Coupons

Oranges

The Coastie's new-to-him truck

Supportive, encouraging family

A best friend who walks a difficult road at my side, even though she has not experienced the road herself. It is truly a blessing to have a friend like you, Liz. Thank you also to all the other women in my life who love me and pray for me.

Skype dates

The beauty of the Pacific Ocean that reminds me how big the universe is, and how truly small my circumstances are

Be thankful today: For the obvious blessings, but more importantly, for the blessings hard to see through the storm. 



1 comment:

  1. You just made me tear up! I am blessed to have a friend in you. I only hope I can be half a blessing to you as you've been to me. Thank you, friend. I love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete