Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Wow, it's been a sort of challenging week to find things to be thankful for. I'm not sure why... no particular reason. I guess I've just been mired down in "real" life. So I was glad to take some time to be grateful. I've been enjoying some stress-free yoga sessions and morning quiet times. I think those have been my saving grace. I've watched how God has protected me, even cause joy, in the midst of some hard situations.

I'm also thankful for:

The hope of June/July and all its changes and adventures.

My friend Jenny who has helped me navigate the TriCare system.

New recipes.

Days at the beach.

Yoga workouts found on YouTube.

Mini Snickers bars from a co-worker.

My Coastie's voice when he calls me late a night.

Be thankful today! Spread the gratitude to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment