Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday's Favorites

This week's favorite thing is a sign I ordered from Etsy. It was the first time I had ever ordered anything from the website. At first, I toyed with the idea of creating this myself, but I have no creative abilities and handwriting that should never EVER be allowed to be on display. I knew the general look I wanted. I was lucky to find someone artistic and creative willing to make this for a minimal fee.

So, I ordered a wood sign with our family motto and establishment date. It's the new thing, you know, to have a sign with your family name on it. But of course, I had to be a little different and use our family name/family motto. It turned out perfectly!!

This is now my favorite wall in our home:


I surrounded the family motto sign with a wooden cross (a wedding gift), two wedding photos, and an anchor (we are Coasties, you know!). Hopefully, this collage will continue to expand as we add photos from our life together and the places we live. This will always be a work in progress, but with Team Preston at the center.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment