Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm writing this so late in the day, but better late than never! A lot has happened in a week - some good, some not so good. But Team Preston has remained strong and united. It is always encouraging, too, to see how God answers prayers.

Here's what I am thankful this week:

Skype dates with my husband (he is so handsome!).

Friend time.

Pictures of friends celebrating Fall back home.

Quickly answered prayers.

Humbling, but huge, learning curves.

Homemade hummus.

A clean office.

A job.

Friendly customer service at our bank... even at midnight.

More family coming to visit.

Phone calls from my mom and sister.

My "Millie" (mother-in-law).

Power yoga in the mornings.

Cheesy tourist attractions (see below).

And only 3 more weeks until family time in Tennessee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment