Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thankful Thursday!

Happy Thursday and Happy October!!!

Now that I have some time, peace of mind, and the desire to post again, I'd thought, "What is a more wonderful time than my favorite day of the week AND my favorite season?"

Just a reminder on the purpose of Thankful Thursday:

This is something I started in about 2009ish when I became concerned and disgusted about all the negativity on the most popular form of social media. I decided that I could bring a small amount of positivity by creating a list of the blessings, items, people, etc., that I was most thankful for each Thursday. This has grown over these past 6ish years to become a small movement on that same social media, and I know that it has been posted in several languages and in different countries. Join the movement!!!


This week, I am thankful for:

Mom's first visit to Maine
Job offers
The courage to listen to my gut (and the voice of my former therapist) to accept a job that will only propel me further towards my professional goals
Already feeling respect and kindness towards my potential new supervisor
Cool, rainy fall days
My Coastie and his success at this new assignment
Bike rides
Prayers with Jenny
Finding a new church home
Lunch with a friend
Scarves, boots, and fall sweaters
Apple pickin' in my very own back yard







Take a moment to count your blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment